How to enable 'Bypass location checks if found an error in detecting location'?
FeetPort facilitates with bypass location check which can be help to complete check in process in case location not getting fetched.
To configuring this for mobile user please follow the steps mentioned below:
- From Navigation Menu, go to Users & Identity module.
- Click on Users, this will display all field user IDs.
- In search option enter the FeetPort User ID for which location needs to be bypassed.
- Click on the User
- Click on pencil icon on right hand top to edit the user.
- Scroll down to bottom to check Bypass Location on Error and check the box
- Click on Update.
Once this is done mobile user will be able to complete check in case area coordinates or location is not found.