How to reset device for the user when he logged into new device?
In FeetPort we have restricted the User ID to be logged in on multiple devices. To do this User ID needs to be disabled from FeetPort web console.
This can be done following below steps :
- Click on Identity & Users from Navigation Menu.
- Click on Users, this will display all Field User IDs.
- In Search Option, enter the User ID which needs to be reset.
- Click on checkbox in front of the Mobile ID and click on Device Delete option that appears at top right hand side
- Click Apply to confirm.
- Mobile User ID can now be logged in other device.